Monday, March 27, 2006

On the Up and Up

Oh, man. I haven't been myself lately. I think it's been about five years since I was last sick, and I had forgotten how miserable it can be. Last Wednesday I started feeling congested and my throat started itching, and then Thursday morning it hit me with a fury. I was flat on my back for the rest of the week.

I'm not trying to get your sympathy; I just wanted you to know why I haven't posted in a while. I was so sick I couldn't even get to my computer (so my wife knew that I wasn't faking it) and I was barely able to sit up long enough to watch March Madness. Texas is out (sniff), so I'm rooting for the UCLA underdogs, but I digress.

Anyway, I'm finally starting to get back to normal, so hopefully there'll be more fodder for discussion here at the blogical blogspot soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For effect, you really should post a picture of you looking sick.

It would go a long way in ellicting sympathy from your disgruntled readers.

March 27, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Yeah, perhaps that would have been a good choice.

I thought I would show a picture of myself looking better than ever, so that all the people who were truly worried about me would know that I'm back and healthier than ever.

March 27, 2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger Fr. Bill said...

Oy vey! That mug is you looking better than ever????

What must you have looked like when ill? Yikes!!!!

Anyway, here's hoping you're feeling better than ever in equal measure.

March 27, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Thanks for the painfully honest thoughts, Brother Q.

Cheers

March 27, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Fr. Bill said...

You're most welcome. With Proverbs 27:6 out there, what can I say?

Your proverbial friend,

BQ

March 28, 2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares