Sunday, February 26, 2006

On the Road Again

Well, it's that time again. In just over an hour, I will be trecking down the 5 freeway with my wife and daughter to visit the inlaws in sunny San Diego. Although, I hear it's supposed to rain much of the time we are there.

I doubt I will have much opportunity to blog, so try to behave while I'm gone. Let's keep the pining of Rob and his attributes to a minimum, please.

Mikeknaj, hope I get to see you for a bit while I'm down there. I also hope to make it to the famous San Diego Zoo so I can continue the darwinization of my daughter. Ah, indoctrination is a good thing. (For those of you who don't know me well, this is a joke... I mean the part about the zoo)

Peace out from the DrewDawg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares