Sunday, February 12, 2006

Jeffrey G

As you've probably noticed of late, I've had a bit of blogger's block. I apologize to those of you who have come to expect regular postings, but I've really had a lot on my mind lately, and unfortunately, none of it has been worth posting. I look forward to remedying this in the very near future, so check back soon.

In the meantime, I thought I would pine for a moment about my good friend, Jeff. Jeff is one of those guys who always thinks the best of people, always goes the extra mile, and who's word you can always count on... I mean, on whose word you can always count.

I'm sure that all of you can think of someone in your life who is like this, and who, upon reflection of his/her character, encourages you to continue to seek to be transformed into the image of Jesus Christ. You should probably let this person know that they are being so used of God in your life, and that you are thankful for them.

Thanks, Jeff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares