Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fall in LA

Man, I had forgotten how amazing fall is in Los Angeles. Obviously, I'm not referring to the fall colors (since most of the trees here keep their leaves, and the ones that don't go straight from green to brown), rather, I'm talking about the beautiful weather. I'm sitting here, studying at school, and it's a pleasant 85 degrees, with no clouds and bright blue skies. And it's been like this pretty much since the end of September.

Can it get any better than this? I submit that it cannot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Spreng said...

I used to go to CHurch in Pasadena, years ago. I went out there a few weeks ago and just fell right back in love with the place. I went to the Fuller book store to get some books for my current studies in Phoenix, AZ. It made me want to move back...lots of traffic, though.

November 16, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

I was actually at the Fuller bookstore cafe when I posted that blog!

What church did you attend, by the way?

Pasadena is indeed one of my favorite cities in LA. The beauty in architecture (churches, civic buildings, shops/storefronts, etc)and horticulture is so refreshing.

But I agree, the traffic is a drag.

Cheers,
Andrew

November 17, 2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Mike Spreng said...

I lead a ministry at Calvary Chapel Pasadena. I hope you have been to the Westminster Cathedral...very nice!

November 18, 2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares