Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Signs that Someone Really Doesn't Like You

Ok, so this is a random post, but here goes. Have you ever gotten the feeling that someone really could think that the world would be a better place without you?

Let me first give you some background. I don't try to be trendy or cutting edge or fashionable or anything, but I seem to be known by my "spiky hair." I don't know what to do with it, and I don't feel like spending much time on it, so my hair often comes out looking messy and spiky. Every once in a while (3 times a year) I get so tired of it that I just shave my whole head really short, and recently I did just that.

So tonight, a friend of mine was telling someone that they had used my spiky hair as an inspiration for their latest haircut, and the person responded to him, "Well, Andrew seems to be sporting the 'AIDS patient' look lately." Ouch!

Somehow, I get the feeling that someone really doesn't like me...

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Look, for the millionth time, I am sorry. What I meant to say was that you are as homely as a mule and your stink brings tears to my eyes.

March 08, 2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

That's more like it... Hey, wait a minute!

March 08, 2007 11:25 PM  
Blogger Puntastic! said...

Come on, think on the bright side; at least you look like an AIDS patient and not a cancer patient. You'd have no hair at all or "a really spiky scalp".

March 13, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares