Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Change in Telos

As you all know, my life is changing quite dramatically right now: I'm moving to LA, working at a new church, welcoming another daughter into our family in July, starting seminary in the fall, and generally turning my life upside-down. One thing that of course is not changing is my telos.

However, this blog will no longer be the place where I share some of my philosophical/theological thoughts; rather, it will be the place where I keep everyone up-to-date on how my life/family is doing. This means more pictures, updates, etc., and less argument/discussion. I will continue to publish the latter stuff on the Bird and Babe.

That's all for now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as we don't have to look at pictures of you, I think, we shall be quite alright!

March 05, 2007 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, I think the readers of this blog should try and figure out what exactly Karis is thinking in this picture!!!

March 05, 2007 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares