Monday, April 24, 2006

New Feature!

Well, I finally figured out a way to "add" pages to my blog (it's really more like jerry-rigging, but it works for me), and hopefully you'll see some extra options on this page. For now, I have added a reading list, which you can find over to the right under "Blogical Blinks." Check it out, and let me know if you have any other books that absolutely must be on this list. The list is not yet complete; I'm gonna add a "Family" category, and possibly a "Worship" category. Until then, go browse, and buy some books from amazon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

May 20, 2006 4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

May 20, 2006 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares