Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sorry

To my dedicated readers:

I apologize for my sparse blogging as of late. My younger sister got married on Friday, and all last week was dedicated to the preparations/celebrations. And since we had 11 people staying in my 1300 square-foot house, my home office was temporarily unavailable to me as well. All that to say I have had no time to blog, and it's not over yet. Tomorrow morning I'll wake up a little before 5 to come down to church and load up my truck with the belongings of Disneyland-crazed teenagers as we make our yearly pilgrimage to the happiest place on earth. Perhaps I'll get a chance to leave some thought-provoking audioblogs from my phone while I'm gone.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all the family... See ya' real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares