Friday, December 16, 2005

When Atheism "Flew" Out the Window

Now I know this not hot-off-the-press news, but I thought it was worth commenting on.1 Many of you have probably already heard that 81 year-old Anthony Flew has recently abandoned his long held position as an atheist. Flew has had some memorable debates with theists and Christian apologists over the years, among whom Gary Habermas of Liberty University has been one of his more memorable and influential opponents. In 2004, Habermas had the opportunity to interview Flew regarding his journey from atheism to theism; and rather than try to sum up Anthony Flew's position (and probably end up misrepresenting it), I thought I'd let you read the interview for yourself here.

1 Why do I continually and consciously break the "never-end-your-sentence-in-a-prepostion" rule? I guess I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, ending a sentence in a preposition is terrible grammar. Who did you learn that from?

December 18, 2005 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares