Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Pal Steve

I'd like to make an announcement: I'll have it be known that one of the most intelligent men around actually reads my blog. It's true, and aren't I proud of myself? Well, I would be if it were the fact that the reason he reads it is because I'm so intelligent and witty myself, and because I'm such a durn good writer... but alas, this is obviously not the case. He reads it because he is my friend. And I appreciate it. Thanks, Steve. I miss you and your family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Steve sounds like a great guy. I would be interested in giving him large sums of money.

December 16, 2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

I can give you his address if you're interested.

December 16, 2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares