Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Take a Moment

Ok, so I have gone to Denny's many times, and never filled out the customer survey, nor left comments to help them better serve me. And I have gone to many a blog, and never posted a comment. But I know that there are quite a few of you out there in blogdom who have read some of my posts, but I don't know what you think.

So I'm just making one small request: If you read any of my posts, could you take a moment to comment; it doesn't have to be long, just let me know what you thought. You don't have to say that you agree or disagree for this or that reason; just let me know if you enjoyed it or not. Or let me know if the topics I am covering are of any interest to you, or if I'm hitting too much on one area, and there's another area you'd rather read and think about. Or just tell me that I'm plain boring, and that you're never coming back! Anything! Throw me a bone here!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i am taking a moment... unfortunately it is one that i do not have. anyway, your blog is picking amazing. when i am not learning vital information that makes my whole day(no)... week(no)... life(!) better i can get totally sweet links to the narnia trailer!!

love,
paul.

December 07, 2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Paul, I don't know whether your comments are totally sincere, but I don't care... I'm going to pretend they are. And as a result, will you be my friend? Check the yes or no box, and send the note back when the teacher isn't looking.

Drew

December 07, 2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger Vijay Swamidass said...

Boa Noite Senhor Drew,
Tudo Bem? Estou no Brazil e estou lendo seu Blog... How's that for dedication?!
Its about 1:00am here in Brazil...I can't sleep and I thought I would read your site...hmm, that doesn't sound right. I was trying to put in a good word - I'm not saying your site will help to put me to sleep.
Seriously, since you told me about this site last Tuesday, I've been eagerly and regularly reading all your updates.
Your Common Ground series especially provoked my thinking...At the risk of exposing my ignorance to your audience, I'll make sure to post some of my questions soon.
See you Sunday.
Vijay

December 07, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Phew, at first I thought that you were saying that you found a picture of me in a boa and tutu, and I was gonna cry photoshop fowl!

I'm happy that my blog can assist you as a sleep aid. I think it's fine that we find use for things other than their intended purposes. After all, I primarily use newspaper for lighting fires, and postmodern literature for blowing my nose (I had another image in my mind, but thought it best not to share).

I look forward to your posts, and I hope I don't dissapoint you by having lame answers to your questions regarding apologetics. Aaron has already pointed out my tendency to be unclear with my words at times (not necessarily a good quality to have as a blogger!).

Look forward to seeing you Sunday... If you make it out of Brazil alive.

December 07, 2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Oops... I meant "foul," not "fowl."

December 08, 2005 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares