Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm back!

Well, it's been quite a while since I blogged last, and a lot has happened in my life that has kept me from pontificating here: I ran a week-long sports camp, put my house on the market and sold it, went to Yosemite for vacation, moved into a condo, and spent almost as much time in the car as I did in LA to visit Garret Craw, Jeff Meyers and Mark Horne.

I hope to finally settle back into more frequent posting here at blogical fallacy, so you can start checking back more often (if you have nothing better to do).

My wife and I managed to trek up Half Dome with my extended family while in Yosemite, and I have to say that was one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. Talk about an argument for the existence of God! Here are a couple of pics for you to enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrewDog said...

Thanks, Gar. I was tempted to post 20 more photos because it is all so breath-taking, but I was able to contain myself (partly because it took about 30 seconds to upload each of these, and I just don't have that kind of time!).

I hope you were able to get your hands on some of those black and whites; what a great heirloom.

Cheers.

August 21, 2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares