Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blogam's Razor

Hey Everyone, long time no blog! I'm still here in Washington with very limited internet access (there's a little man sitting here with me with a phone, to whom I dictate, and who in turn tells the little man on the other end of the phone "SHHHHHH-KHKHKHKH-THHHHH-BEEEEEEEP-SHAAAAHHH").

I will be home tomorrow night, and hopefully back into the swing of things by Thursday morning, so check back then.

Until then (since I'm sure that all 3 of you who read this blog have nothing better to do than wait for me to post something), check out Aaron Southwick's new blog entitled Blogam's Razor. I just briefly looked at it (so as to not overwork the poor little internet gnome here) and what I read of it was both witty and thought provoking; Aaron is one of those guys who has forgotten more than I know.

I'll post more on Aaron and his blog when I get back; until then, see it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares