Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On the Road

I'm not looking forward to this afternoon. My back already hurts just thinking about it. You see, in just a few hours, I will be loading my wife, daughter, and stuff into our tiny corolla (with the passenger-side door out of comission, thus Bekah has to crawl through the driver-side and over the stick shift every time she wants to get in or out of the car; but that's another story) and we will be making the 12+ hour drive up to my sister's house in Washington. Now, I tell you this not so that you'll have pity on me, but so that you'll know that I may not be posting as often for a while since I'll be on the road, and I don't know how much access I'll have to the internet once I'm at my sister's house. But keep checking back, I'm gonna do my darndest.


[Shameless Plug] In the meantime, now would be a great time to visit my archives and read some of the posts that you may have missed, and maybe even comment on them! Or visit some of my links to the right. For example, if you like music (and I know you do!) check out my link for livesay music. Jason and Nolan Livesay are of buddies of mine who compose and perform some incredible stuff, and you can listen to a lot of it in its entirety online. I especially like the film music. Check it out let let me know what you think.



Well, time to head'm up and move'm out. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

Listed on BlogShares